Senior Internal Sales Person at our Hull branch
14 MAY 2019
We’re Heating Support, a distributor of Boiler and Burner Spares.
Since 2005, we’ve been supplying heating engineers with spares for Industrial, Commercial & Domestic Boilers and Burners. We stock a diverse range of over 15,000 spares at competitive prices for collection or courier delivery.
Our new branch is opening soon in Hull and we’re looking for a full time Senior Internal Sales Person to provide outstanding service to our customers selling a wide range of products in the boiler and heating spares sectors.
What you’ll be doing.
- Building great working relationships with customers in the branch, over the telephone and by email.
- Ensuring that the correct products are supplied at the correct time through the use of various online resources and communication with manufacturers.
- Promote the full range of products and services to customers.
- Process customer sales orders, quotations and supplier purchase orders.
- Stock control including placing orders, receiving deliveries, monitoring stock levels and packing orders for courier dispatch.
- Manage and maintain a well-stocked, clean, tidy and safe working environment.
- Occasional van deliveries / driving duties.
- Dealing with all relevant paperwork, in a timely and accurate manner.
Who we are looking for?
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible, versatile and have a sound knowledge of heating products. They must be results driven and proactive in their approach towards sales and be comfortable working within a small team as well as on their own.
- Strong organisational and IT skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and embrace challenges.
- A professional and tactful approach when dealing with others.
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development.
- Full clean driving license.
Experience (one or more are essential):
- Sales experience in a boiler spares, plumbing & heating, or builders merchant environment.
- Strong heating product knowledge gained through working within the heating industry.
- Previous experience selling boiler spares or heating products locally in the Hull area
In return, some of the benefits we offer include:
- £20-£25,000 salary subject to experience.
- 20 days holiday (plus public holidays).
- Workplace pension with Smart Pension.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Uniform including sweatshirts and polo shirts.
- Job type: Full time, permanent.
- Start Date: Early July 2019.
- Usual hours of work: Monday to Friday 7.45am to 4.45pm.
- Reporting to: General Manager
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV and a covering letter.